Join us as we discuss the practical money issue of when to rent and when to buy a home. We’ll answer difficult questions like:
- Is it ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ to rent or buy?
- What are some benefits of owning a home?
- What are the downsides of owning a home?
- What are the benefits of renting a home?
- What are the downsides of renting a home?
- Is it okay to rent long-term?
- When in my lifecycle is a good time to rent or buy?
- Is a house an investment?
- Interest rates are low, should I make a purchase now?
- and more…
Tune in as we take a look at the Bible to figure out the answers to some of these questions!
Without consultation, plans are frustrated, but with many counselors they succeed.
Material presented is property of The Stewardology Podcast, a ministry of Life Financial Group and Life Institute. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, or exploit any content without the expressed written permission of The Stewardology Podcast. For more information, contact us at Contact@StewardologyPodcast.com or (800) 688-5800.
The topics discussed in this podcast are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific investment advice or recommendations. Investing and investment strategies involve risk including the potential loss of principal. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
Securities and advisory services offered through GWM, Inc Member FINRA/SIPC