Join us as we answer tough questions like:
- Should I get a brand new car or a used car?
- As a Believer in Christ, is it morally wrong for me to finance a new car?
- When is it right to buy a new car?
- What tools exist for car purchases?
- Is leasing a smart decision?
- Should I borrow money to buy a car?
- How can I buy a car with cash?
- If you have a car loan, is it better to make bigger payments to pay the car down faster? Or should I build my savings for a future car instead?
- Does co-signing ever make sense?
TIM’S USED CAR STEP UP PLAN WITH CASH
- Start saving $250/mo for 24 months = $6,000 buy cheap used car
- Keep saving $250/mo for another 24 months = $6,000 + $5,000 trade in value of old car. Purchase, in cash, $11,000 used car.
- Continue saving $250/mo for another 2 years = $6,000 + 10,000 trade in value of old car. Purchase, in cash, $16,000 used car.
- 2 years later, you have another $6,000 plus $14,000 trade in value = $20,000 car.
- Over 8 years, you have purchased 4 cars and paid ZERO loan payments.
Material presented is property of The Stewardology Podcast, a ministry of Life Financial Group and Life Institute. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, or exploit any content without the expressed written permission of The Stewardology Podcast. For more information, contact us at Contact@StewardologyPodcast.com or (800) 688-5800.
The topics discussed in this podcast are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific investment advice or recommendations. Investing and investment strategies involve risk including the potential loss of principal. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
Securities and advisory services offered through GWM, Inc Member FINRA/SIPC